JWrapTM Insulation is a product originally developed for our own usage while insulating hot asphalt and other plants. It is multi-purpose and specifically useful for insulating unique, irregular components in facilities using hot oil or steam heating systems. JWrapTM has a variety of usages and applications.
Our product is well-suited for industries that are energy intensive and that use hot asphalt, hot oil or steam heating systems:
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Paper Mills
- Steel Mills
JWrap Insulation is available in a continuous roll, in a variety of standard sizes, with and without velcro.
- 1/2 ” thick flexible 1200 degree needled fiberglass heavy density matt
- tensile strength
- not likely to be compressed
- structurally sound
- Silicon-Coated Fiberglass Cloth
- Rated to 500 degrees
- Resist water and weather
- Kevlar thread
Available with and without velcro:
– Without velcro for more flexibility to fit multiple sizes
– With velcro for smaller diameter pipe (hot transfer hoses, hot piping and more)
Maximum operating temperature 400 degrees.
Usage & Applications
- Short runs of pipe with 90 degree elbows
- Unions or couplings
- Pipes with close clearance
- Straight pipe
- Basket strainers
- Hot oil transfer hoses
- Irregular-shaped components
JWrap insulation is fastened with heavy-duty, outdoor-grade plastic zip ties.
Call Now! 855-867-8200
“Without the right insulation product, some areas are just too difficult to insulate. That’s why I created JWrap Insulation.”
– Ray Braun